Get your fishing gear ready for this year’s 4th Annual Grouper Tournament hosted by Walker’s Marine!
This competition is open to recreational and youth anglers only with prizes up to $2,000.
Mandatory Captain’s Meeting:
July 6th, 5pm @ Walker’s Hideaway Marina of Marco
July 7th, 8am-3pm
Post tournament cookout to follow @ Walker’s Hideaway Marina of Marco
$100 per Recreational Angler / $50 per Youth Angler (16 & under)
- This tournament is only open to Recreational Anglers and Youth Anglers 16 & Under. Any participation of Charter Captains and Professional Anglers will result in disqualification.
- At least one angler from each team MUST attend the MANDATORY Captain’s meeting Thursday July 6th, 5 pm at Walker’s Hideaway Marina of Marco.
- To be eligible for entry, all Anglers must carry a valid Florida Saltwater License.
- The tournament will be an honor start to open water. NO Lines in before 8 o’clock AM, Friday July 7th, 2017
- Weigh in will be open from 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm at Walker’s Hideaway Marina of Marco. Anyone arriving after 4:30 pm will be disqualified. All fish must be brought in by boat.
- Only specified Red Grouper will be eligible for the prizes. Tournament Grouper must measure according to all FWC regulations.
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel circle hook and line, no electric or hydraulic reels, no spear fishing or explosives.
- No mutilated or frozen fish will be eligible, at Weigh Masters’ discretion, all decisions are final.
- Weigh Master’s decisions are final.
- Prizes will be given out to the heaviest tournament fish.